WELCOME HOME! Totally Renovated and Located in a nice quiet neighborhood. This Home boasts 4 Sides Brick with a Side Entry Garage, 5 Bedrooms/3 Baths, Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Eat in Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Laundry Room, Two Fireplaces, Nice Front Porch for relaxing evenings plus an Oversized Entertainer's Deck overlooking Private Backyard, Beautiful French Doors and more. The Basement is ideal for an In-Law suite with a Finished Bathroom and Two Bedrooms, it is Stubbed and Prepped for completion of a Second Kitchen and Additional Living Space. Situated 15 mins from the Airport and only 30 minutes from Downtown Atlanta. Shows like a Model Home! Home is Occupied, call for an appointment.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2,866 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,866 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,941 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,940 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 2. Basement,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,High Ceilings,Beamed Ceilings,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price